Peter Bellew is the CEO for Malaysia Airlines Berhad from 2016 to 2017.
Peter Bellew (born as Peter Brendan Bellew) is the current group managing director and Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia Airlines. He has over 30 years of aviation experience.
- 2016, July 1st to Present: Officially took over as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Malaysia Airlines from Christoph Mueller
- 2015, September 1st to June 30th 2016: Malaysia Airlines, first as Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- 2006-2015: Ryanair, as Deputy Director of Flight Operations. He later appointed into several other positions such as Head of Sales and Marketing, Director of Flight Operations as well as Director of Training and Recruitment.
- 1993-2006: Director and general manager of Kerry Airport, Killarney, Ireland. Managed to increase passenger volume from 6,000 to more than 400,000.
- Oxford University
- MA in Economics, Trinity College Dublin. Graduated in 1987.
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Trinity College Dublin. Graduation year unknown
- C.B.C Monkstown, Dublin
- CBS St Marys Drogheda
He was from Bettystown, Ireland.