Damansara – Puchong Expressway or locally known as Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP) is a highway in Malaysia. Its concessionaire is Litrak.
- LDP Ronda – Roadside Assistance
- LDP Rest area
- Touch ‘N Go Reload – Highway users can reload their Touch ‘n Go at our reload center at Petaling Jaya Selatan layby (next to Esso) from 8:30am to 4:30pm (Monday to Friday). Closed on public holidays.
- Office: 8.00am – 5.00pm daily on Mondays to Fridays – Kompleks Operasi Litrak, KM 19, Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong, Bandar Sunway, PJS 9, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Tel:03-7494 7000 (during office hours only).
- Fax: 03-7494 7065
- 24 Hour LDP Helpline: at 03-7494 7333
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.litrak.com.my
- Completed in December 1998
- Connects Kepong, Bandar Sri Damansara, Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Petaling Jaya, Sunway, Subang Jaya, Puchong and Shah Alam.
- Has 19 interchanges
- 4 toll plazas – TP1 (Penchala), TP2 (Petaling Jaya), TP3 (Puchong Barat) and TP4 (Puchong Selatan)
- Gamuda Berhad 230,057,300 – 44.90 %
- Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) – 7.46 %
- AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad (Skim Amanah Saham Bumiputera) – 6.62 %
- Employees Provident Fund Board – 6.21 %
Source: p.170-172, 2013 Litrak Annual Report