Damansara – Puchong Expressway or locally known as Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP) is a highway in Malaysia. Its concessionaire is Litrak. The website is http://litrak.com.my.
The website has some grammatical errors in English. We believe it can be improved further in the future. For example, staffs should be written as staff and feedbacks should be written as feedback.
Since the board of directors already have a mouthful of salary pumped in every month into their bank account, please consider to improve this matter.
- LDP Ronda – Roadside Assistance
- LDP Rest area
- Touch ‘N Go Reload – Highway users can reload their Touch ‘n Go at our reload center at Petaling Jaya Selatan layby (next to Esso) from 8:30am to 4:30pm (Monday to Friday). Closed on public holidays.
- Office: 8.00am – 5.00pm daily on Mondays to Fridays – Kompleks Operasi Litrak, KM 19, Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong, Bandar Sunway, PJS 9, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Tel:03-7494 7000 (during office hours only).
- Fax: 03-7494 7065
- 24 Hour LDP Helpline: at 03-7494 7333
- Completed in December 1998
- Connects Kepong, Bandar Sri Damansara, Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Petaling Jaya, Sunway, Subang Jaya, Puchong and Shah Alam.
- Has 19 interchanges
- 4 toll plazas – TP1 (Penchala), TP2 (Petaling Jaya), TP3 (Puchong Barat) and TP4 (Puchong Selatan)
- Gamuda Berhad 230,057,300 – 44.90 %
- Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) – 7.46 %
- AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad (Skim Amanah Saham Bumiputera) – 6.62 %
- Employees Provident Fund Board – 6.21 %
Source: p.170-172, 2013 Litrak Annual Report
Source: 2013 Litrak Annual Report