Travelers in Malaysia now can make full use of the KTB’s online ticket booking system. Apart from Transnasional, you can also book tickets online for Nice and Plusliner express bus services.
The online ticket booking system is apparently owned by Konsortium Transnasional Berhad (KTB).
Apart from current booking, you will also be able to see past bookings, up to 60 days back.
For additional questions, please call KTB’s infoline at 1 300 888 582 (from Malaysia).
[ January 16th 2018] Latest bus schedules can be viewed at https://www.myjadual.com.
[November 15th 2012] We are pleased to announce our update on bus service schedule by Pancaran Matahari. You can view the schedules by clicking on the stations served by them below:
- Changlun Express Bus Terminal
- Jitra Express Bus Terminal
- Alor Setar (Shahab Perdana) Express Bus Terminal
- Shah Alam Express Bus Terminal
- Hentian Duta Bus Terminal
- Bukit Jalil Express Bus Terminal
- Seremban Express Bus Terminal
- Melaka Sentral Station
Please contact us if you see any error.
Comments and feedback can be directed to this page: Contact us.